Terms and conditions
- Who we are
- Personal Information Collected
- Bands and Artists registration:
- Traders registration
- Pboro Most Wanted Radio Show registration:
- Coming to the studio (Studio rules)
- Policy with videos and raw files:
- Newsletter registration:
We are Pboro Limited (company number 08599081) and our address is Fletchers Farm House, Thorney Road, Newborough, PE6 7RW (referred to as "we" or "us" or "our"). We are the providers of the website www.pboro.co.uk (referred to as the "Portal"). We were assessed and have no requirement to be notified as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office.
As a listings directory:
We provide this Portal to subscribing estate agents, letting agents, new homes developers, and overseas property owners to display properties they are marketing; Traders, local business, and sole traders to list and display their business; Bands, Singers, and Artists to showcase, display, demonstrate and list their work and booking details. Event organisers and venues, to showcase their events; We are not estate agents ourselves. We do not provide the services advertised by the traders, bands, artists, real estate agencies. We do not own any property listed. All events organisers are identified on the event's directory.
The term ‘Pboro', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Fletchers Farm House, Thorney Road, Newborough PE6 7RW. Our company registration number is 08599081 . The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk; for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or, licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
We use the information we collect about you to:
- pass your messages on to our advertisers including estate agents, developers or landlords, venues, event organizers, bands and artists to help them provide a more personalised service to you;
- provide information services to third parties;
- improve the features and services we offer;
- support our own marketing and promotion efforts;
- allow you to participate in our interactive services;
- provide you with information and services that we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
When you visit or use the Portal or use our services, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, including your name and your contact details. We may also collect information about how you use this Portal including your searches, the properties, and pages you look at, bands, artists, traders and other listings on our directories, the advertisers or partners you contact and the contents of the emails you send to them. Finally, we may also collect information from any correspondence that you have with us. Collectively, we refer to this as "Your Information".
All of the forms where you might enter personal information on our Site have tick box options to enable you to accept or decline to our use of Your Information for marketing purposes. We always use the most recently submitted form to be your current consent status. If you are a registered user, but not signed in when you submit a form, we won't be able to use your saved settings so will deem your consent choice to be as per the form you submit at the time.
How we use Your Information
Your Information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of this Portal and to supply the services and features that you have requested. We may aggregate the information to identify patterns which we can use in our marketing and to help us develop, administer, support and improve our services and features.
The following features, by their nature, require and make use of personally identifiable information.
The information that you enter into any of the forms we offer to allow you to contact advertisers is recorded by us and then sent to the advertiser that you chose to contact. This helps them provide you with a more personalised service. We also send the advertiser details of your last search to help them find, for instance, the property that matches your requirements more closely. If you are a registered user and signed in when you contact an advertiser, we include your settings to help them to provide more personalised services to you
When you contact our advertisers using our telephone number, information regarding the time and date of the call, status of the call (answered, unanswered, engaged) along with your telephone number (when presented) will be available to that advertiser. If the advertiser you contact has opted into our telephone recording functionality, your phone calls will also be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. The recordings will only be available to the advertiser you contacted and Pboro employees.
Email a Friend
When you use the email a friend feature of this Portal we record which properties, Band, Trader, or any of our listings type, you have sent to the friend, solely so that we can track the popularity of those properties. We record the other details provided in the email for internal monitoring of the service. We will NOT add any information collected in this manner to our mailing lists or inform the advertiser, to protect you and the recipient's privacy.
Registering with us
If you register with us, we save the details you provide and use them to enable us to personalise the service we offer to you. You can update your details at any time via the Portal. When you are signed in, we automatically pre-populate your saved details on contact forms.
If you register with us and save properties, bands, traders, or any item of our listings you are interested in, we can identify which properties you have saved. We may anonymously aggregate these details to indicate how many users have saved a particular property, but we will not make available to third parties any personal data relating to which users have saved which properties.
Using the alerts and saved searches
If you register with us, save searches and/or use the alerts feature to receive notification when new items matching your criteria are added to this Portal, we record the settings you use and which item have been sent to you. We do not make any information about any listing that has been sent to you available to our advertisers or third parties.
Who has access to the information you provide or we collect
We retain access to all personal information that we have collected from you.
When our service is available via the websites of our partners, those partners may have access to Your Information. Their use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any other websites, even if you access them using links from this Portal or if you can access this Portal or use our services from them. We therefore, recommend that you check the policy of each Site that you visit and make sure that you are comfortable with the terms of such policies before providing any personal information.
If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, Your Information may be disclosed and ultimately transferred to our new business partners or owners.
If we offer or supply a service to you that is provided on our behalf by a third party we may have to pass Your Information to them in order to deliver the service. By using this Portal you consent to us providing Your Information to the third parties licensed by us to provide such services. We may also use third parties to provide services on our behalf which may include processing (but not using themselves) Your Information e.g. to complete partial addresses or to augment the information we hold about you. In either case, we will not pass Your Information to anyone who is not also notified with the Information Commissioner's Office as a data controller or is not subject to these or similar provisions in our contract with them and we will not allow the third party to use Your Information commercially without your consent.
We will not otherwise disclose, sell or distribute Your Information to any third party without your permission unless we are required to do so by law.
Access to, changing or removing the information we hold
Registered users of this Portal can update their information, change settings or deactivate their account in the My Details section page once signed in.
Cookies and tracking
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enable us to personalise your visits to this Portal, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of this Portal. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the hard drive of your computer by your browser. Your browser will have the option to prevent websites using cookies (your browser's help screen or manual will tell you how to do this), but please note that this may reduce the functionality of this Portal and other websites. Further information about the cookies we use can be found on the internet.
Like all websites, our servers automatically record 'log files' containing information about the volume and characteristics of our Site traffic e.g. IP address, numbers of pages viewed, the length of time spent on Site. We use log files to build pictures of how our Site is used that help us to monitor and improve the service. We cannot identify you from your log files.
Security, storage and transfer of information
We follow strict security procedures to ensure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission (unless they are providing services as outlined in the 'who has access to Your Information' section above) and to prevent unauthorised access to it. The computers that store the information are kept in a secure facility with restricted physical access and we use secure firewalls and other measures to restrict electronic access. If we are working with third parties we will require them to have in place similar measures to protect Your Information.
All of the information we collect or record is restricted to our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. We will explicitly ask you when we need information to identify you. We may require you to co-operate with our security checks before we disclose information to you. You can update the personal information that you give us at any time by viewing your my details page.
Your Information will not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
We will retain Your Information for a reasonable period or for as long as is required by law.
By registering with us as an artists or member of a band, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You agree that all information you provide on the form will be made public on this website for an undetermined time. Pboro Ltd reserves the right to unpublish, temporarily or indefinitely, content on this portal without notice.
- You are fully responsible for the information provided and by submitting the form you are consenting to the sharing and publishing of the information in the name of the artist, band or group that the entry refers to;
- Any photo or image, logo etc uploaded to this website must be permitted by the owner of the copyright and by uploading the item you are consenting to the publication of it in an open and accessible way.
Booking and payments
- You agree that all bookings from third parties that are done by our direct or indirect interference are subject to a commission payment of 15% due from the moment of the booking confirmation/payment.
- You agree that if any client contacts you directly or through another agency, you are not required to pay us commission, except if a client has contacted us previously, directly or through our services, in reference to same date, event, and venue.
- The paid fields on the application forms are only valid for 1 year (365 days) and will be deleted or unpublished when it has expired:
Telephone field £5 180 days Email filed £5 180 days Website Filed £5 180 days Facebook Filed by request 180 days Tweeter Field by request 180 days Google Plus Field by request 180 days
*****This section is under review******
By registering to be part of our radio show, you understand the following:
- Time and location for the sessions:
- On each show, there is ONE special guest (single artist or a band) that can perform up to 4 songs from their repertoire plus one of OUR choice (Your Way Challenge). Please see more details about the “Your Way Challenge”.
- The show is 2 hours long and is broadcasted live on PCR-online to a continually growing audience. The show is aired every Monday from 7pm until 9pm. The special guest will be required to be at the studio 20 minutes before the show begins for setting up, and to leave the studio 30 minutes after so we can have a photo session at the end. The availability to participate and be part of the show must be 100% during this period.
- PCR has 2 good sized studios and a working lounge, so usually, we have no problems hosting a band of up to 6 elements. We are able to host vocals, electric and/or acoustic instruments and/or backing tracks. A larger group will require an assessment and the use of our working lounge. So please notify us ahead if this is the case.
- Studio etiquette must be followed at all times and we can not allow alcohol in the studio without PCR approval
- The objective of the show is to promote local bands and artists, promote their work as an artist/band, highlight aspects of their musical careers and also to promote artists/ band members as individuals. WE have several games and little challenges during the show, where the guests can demonstrate their personality, fun, and versatility.
- Recording and media files:
- All sessions are recorded and uploaded to "Sound Cloud" and are available for free; The files may also be made available on Pboro.co.uk City Portal.
- All soundtracks from the songs are recorded individually and made available for free download on our portal.
- All tracks are also recorded on video for our archives and only the "Your Way Challenge" video is shared for free on our Facebook page, sponsored by local business and adverts.
- During the show, the artist/ band or a third party connected to the artist band is not permitted to record, film or photograph inside the studio except with written authorization AND justified purpose. No sound or video recordings can be taken, published or distributed without the consent of PCR (who hold the sound rights), permission of the show directors and Pboro Ltd (hold the video publishing rights).
- Please see "Policy with videos and raw files" for more information.
- A Pre-show meeting is required at least 15 days before the actual session. This is of major importance and cannot be avoided. We need to tell you how the show will run and go through some paperwork, permissions and make you aware of the studio etiquette before the show.
- We also need to record a promotional video to boost the interest in the session (this is also part of the Pre- show meeting) but first of all, you need to schedule the Pre-show meeting with a member of the team.
- Never enter the studio whilst the microphone is in use otherwise you may allow external noise to enter the studio, the air moment from the final close of the door will cause a larger thud to go out on air and you may also distract the presenter.
- Only enter a studio if you have business in there, make sure you are welcome and that show host is aware you are going to enter. During a show, the presenter is in charge of the studio and decide who can be present.
- Absolutely no swearing is permitted to go out on air, should anyone accident play or say a swear word, then an apology must immediately be broadcast and the Station Manager informed.
- Broadcast output must be professional and decent, sensitive subject material that could potentially bring the station into disrepute must be avoided. Subjects that are Sexual-political- racial should also be avoided, all of the output must be balanced and fair from all sides of an agenda. If you are unsure then please consult the Station Manager prior to broadcast
- Any music brought to the station and used on air must be owned and paid for and not acquired via dubious sources such as pier to pier networks.
- Whilst the mics are open only one person should speak, avoid multiple people talking at the same time as this makes it difficult for the listener to hear and understand what is going on.
- Whilst food and drink (you must have permission to bring alcohol in the studio) is permit in the studios, it MUST be kept away from the equipment! This rule may be revoked and a ban imposed should it be abused.
- No smoking of a cigarette or electronic vapour is permitted inside the building.
- Anyone that is found using non-prescribed drugs will no long be welcome at the station.
- Please remember the Dj's are in control off the show and they have the final say on what is broadcast and what happens in the studio during the show. Please respect their decision
- Pboro Ltd does not give away any raw files or unedited videos except with a contracted purpose and with a guarantee of professional handling.
- Pboro Ltd does not sell videos or photography. We publish sponsored videos through our channels only. Videos can be sponsored or have contributions made with adverts to justify the work invested.
- With regards to, recording and taking videos and photos during the radio show please refer to 3.d. in the “Pboro Most Wanted Radio Show registration” section.
- *****this section is under review******